This firmware release features a new web interface, making it easier than ever before to configure the settings of your crowdbeamer device.
This new crowdbeamer configurator includes a handy WiFi monitor visualizing the available channels, as well as a channel quality analyzer that lets you easily pick the right channel for your crowdbeamer device.
Other features & improvements include
- AES/CCMP support for WPA2-PSK protection
- Limitations on channel usage in 2.4GHz band have been removed
- Disabled wireless bands are now indicated on the OLED display
- Wired and wireless interfaces for IP addresses are now indicated on the OLED display
- Long WPA2-PSK passwords are now readable on the OLED display
- Several fixes
- Minor fix in display detection
- Fix fan operation in sleep mode
- Fix timing for the display
- Fix settings preservation during upgrades